First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased 5% from last quarter. The database now contains 8,918 records.
- Results show an average of 1,170 visits per month, and with an average of 2,681 pages viewed per month.
- Six National Public Lands Day events have been completed.
- The Interagency Volunteer Standard Operations Manual has been updated and made available to all other SNAP teams.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supported 16 volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized approximately 600 volunteers whom contributed approximately 2,500 hours of service.
- Preparations for the 11/5/11 volunteer recognition banquet continued.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 1, 2011 to September 30, 2011.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/36