Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database decreased by 20.7% over the last quarter. The database now contains 7,072 records.
- Results show an average of 1,080 visits per month, and with an average of 2,328 pages viewed per month.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supported 22 volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 867 volunteers whom contributed approximately 3,774.5 hours of service.
- Two community outreach events were attended, resulting in 476 direct contacts with 50 names added to the database.
- The 7th Annual Volunteer Recognition Banquet was held on 11/5/11 with 156 volunteers in attendance.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering October 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/37