Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 14.4% over the last quarter. The database now contains 8,087 records.
- Results show an average of 956 visits per month, and an average of 3,015 pages viewed per month.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supplied 11 volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 388 volunteers who contributed approximately 1,351 hours of service.
- The team continues planning an alternative bus tour.
- The team is negotiating a media plan, to be rolled out in July.
- The IVP team has stated planning for the annual volunteer recognition banquet.
- One volunteer training was conducted.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands: Phase II: Period Covering April 1, 2012 to June 30, 2012.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/39