First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database is 8,511, an increase from 8,308 in July.
- Results show an average of 1,094 visits per month, and an average of 2,729 pages viewed per month.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supp01ied 6 volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 214 volunteers whom contributed approximately 856 hours of service.
- The team continues planning an alternative bus tour.
- The team rolled out their media plan .
- The IVP team has continued planning for the annual volunteer recognition banquet.
- No volunteer trainings were conducted this quarter, but two are planned for next quarter.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands - Phase II: Quaterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 1, 2012 to September 30, 2012.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/40