First page number:
Last page number:
Activity highlights during the first quarter of Year Two include the following actions toward task agreement deliverables:
- Agenda and minutes prepared and distributed for two core group meetings
- Historical curriculum 100% completed
- Cultural curriculum 100% completed
- Night sky curriculum 50% completed
- Green Building curriculum 25% completed
- Communications/Outreach Plan revised and prioritized
- RRDLC newsletter under final review by BLM state office
Curriculum planning; Desert ecology – Study and teaching; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Interagency coordination; Nevada; Science education
Curriculum and Instruction | Desert Ecology | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Rees, M. N.
Oliver Ranch Science School Complex & Wild Horse and Burro Facility: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_red_rock_learning_center_oliver_ranch/6