Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine
First page number:
Last page number:
A two-year-old male presented to the pediatric emergency department for possible foreign body ingestion. Two hours prior to arrival, the child was found with the packaging for 10 button batteries, but his mother was only able to find one battery. The patient had no symptoms. Physical exam was within normal limits. Radiographs (Image 1) showed six foreign bodies within the stomach and one distally
Emergency Medicine | Pediatrics
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Pediatric Ingestion of Multiple Button Batteries.
Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine, 3(2),