First page number:
Last page number:
- Interviews for the post-doctoral scholar position have been completed and a hire is imminent.
- 1,853 acres have been surveyed this quarter.
- 71 archaeological sites condition assessments were completed.
- 55 archaeological sites were recorded.
- The summer field school is underway.
Archaeological site location; Archaeological surveying; Arizona – Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument; Excavations (Archaeology); Indians of North America – Antiquities; Nevada; United States – Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Rees, M. N.
Archaeological Research & Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Parashant National Monument: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2006.
Available at: http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/4