First page number:
Last page number:
Activity highlights during the third quarter of Year Two include the following actions toward task agreement deliverables:
- Agenda and minutes prepared and distributed for Core Group meetings on January 17 and March 21, 2006.
- Cultural curriculum 100% completed
- Night Sky curriculum 100% completed.
- Green Building curriculum 75% completed.
- Native American Correlations 75% completed.
- Teacher piloting workshops held on February 23, March 18, and March 25, 2006 at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park and the Oliver Ranch site.
- RRDLC newsletter completed.
- Website content, navigation, and graphics updated and improved.
Curriculum planning; Desert ecology – Study and teaching; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Interagency coordination; Nevada; Science education
Curriculum and Instruction | Desert Ecology | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Rees, M. N.
Oliver Ranch Science School Complex & Wild Horse and Burro Facility: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending March 31, 2006.
Available at: http://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_red_rock_learning_center_oliver_ranch/11