First page number:
Last page number:
Highlights of the university’s focused efforts during the past three months include the following:
- Fourteen people are near completion of the Fall Cohort workshop sessions toward partial achievement of the Nevada State Certification in Environmental and Interpretation Certification Program.
- Participation in the Michoacán Cultural Festival (500 people in attendance).
- Participation in the Day of the Dead: Life in Death Festival (over 11,000 in attendance).
- Development planning is near completion for the mobile exhibit program to support and deliver SNAP messages.
- Forever Earth was scheduled for 32 days and benefited 1077 individuals.
- Sixteen Discover Mojave Outdoor World events were conducted for 266 participants.
Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Environmental Education Strategy for Nevada
Education in the Environment: A Strategy for Continued Interagency Outdoor Education Programming: Quarterly Progress Report: Period Ending November 30, 2008.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/17