First page number:
Last page number:
Highlights of the university’s focused efforts during the past three months include the following:
- Evaluation results from the NEEI Certification program were presented at the North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) National Conference on October 9, 2009.
- The Story of Gill graphic novel has been printed; a media release/bookstore signing is in the planning stages.
- A total of 60 people participated in Families in Nature events at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and Winchester Cultural Center.
- Registration has opened for the Our Places Tell Stories Conference, February 24 -27, 2010.
- Forever Earth was scheduled for 33 days and benefited 1,129 individuals.
- Thirteen Discover Mojave Outdoor World events were conducted for 204 participants.
Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Rees, M. N.
Interagency Outdoor Education Programming: Quarterly Progress Report: Period Ending November 30, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/19