First page number:
Last page number:
Highlights of the university’s focused efforts during the past three months include the following:
- Two Families in Nature events were held, benefitting approximately 100 people.
- The Nevada Children’s Outdoor Bill of Rights was officially launched on October 9, 2010.
- A total of 18 people are finishing capstone projects and homework to complete requirements for the Nevada State Certification in Environmental Education and Interpretation.
- Forever Earth was scheduled for 35 days serving 965 people.
- Discover Mojave Outdoor World events were conducted for 253 people.
Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Rees, M. N.
Education in the Environment: A Strategy for Continued Interagency Outdoor Education Programming: Quarterly Progress Report: Period Ending November 30, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/23