First page number:
Last page number:
During the past three-months, the focus of the university’s efforts has included the following highlights:
- Hired Forever Earth/WOW Project Manager Daphne Sewing
- Hired Environmental Education Strategy Project Manager Allison Brody
- Completed five WOW curriculum modules
- Formed a partnership with Clark County Parks and Community Services to pilot WOW events in Spring 2005
- Scheduled first WOW event during the week of March 21, 2005
- Completed Forever Earth orientation trip on February 25, 2005
- Finalized Forever Earth legal documents and insurance requirements
Curriculum planning; Desert ecology – Study and teaching; Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Rees, M. N.
Education in the Environment: A Hands-on Student Research and Outdoor Learning Experience: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending February 28, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/3