First page number:
Last page number:
• Finalized the report on the fieldwork conducted during the Fall 2006.
• Finalized the Finder’s Guide documenting the results of the archival study.
• Received reports from (a) Dr. Mary Malainey, on the results of the residue study of the Main Ridge pottery, (b) Dr. Linda Scott Cummings, containing the results of the pollen and macrobotanical analyses of samples recovered during the Fall 2006 fieldwork, (c) Sharlyn Anderson, on the results of the ceramic analyses, and (d) Dr. James Watson, on the results of the faunal analyses.
• Visited the National Museum of the American Indian to (a) collect additional archival data for the Finder’s Guide, and (b) analyze the whole ceramic vessels held by that repository from the Lost City projects.
• Submitted an abstract (which was accepted) for the Three Corners Conference, an archaeological conference to be held on the UNLV Campus on October 13, 2007.
Archaeology; Indians of North America – Antiquities – Databases; Nevada – Lost City; Plant remains (Archaeology)
Rees, M. N.
Re-evaluation of the Main Ridge Site and Adjacent Areas: Quarterly Progress Report, July 1, 2007-September 30, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/19