First page number:
Last page number:
- 930 acres have been surveyed this quarter.
- 34 archaeological sites condition assessments were completed.
- Five archaeological reports were completed.
- 33 site records were completed.
- Crew members conducted archival research at the Western Archaeological Conservation Center (WACC) in Tucson, Arizona.
- Two new survey members have been hired and trained.
- Preparations for the summer archaeological field school are underway.
Archaeological site location; Archaeological surveying; Arizona – Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument; Indians of North America – Antiquities; Nevada; United States – Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Rees, M. N.
Archaeological Research & Data Management, Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Parashant National Monument: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending March 31, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_lake_mead_archaeology/3