First page number:
Last page number:
- The Interagency Anti-Litter Team received new direction concerning the recycling plan deliverables.
- The Phase II media plan was completed.
- One hundred fifty nine (159) people signed the anti-litter pledge this quarter.
- The anti-litter team participated in 14 different clean up events this quarter.
- The anti-litter team participated in four community outreach events this quarter.
Advertising; Public service; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Recycling (Waste; etc.); Voluntarism; Volunteers
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 6 - April 5, 2008.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/17