Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
• The Hector’s Helpers program with the Clark County School District continued curriculum development.
• The team continued to develop the GIS database.
• An information sharing portal between stakeholders began development.
• The team worked with Keep Las Vegas Beautiful to develop an adopt a block recognition plan, as well as developed a survey and database for the survey.
• A total of 10 clean-up events were conducted this quarter.
After-school programs; Environment study and teaching; Interagency coordination; Litter prevention; Nevada; Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Community-Based Learning | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Sciences | Natural Resources and Conservation | Physical Sciences and Mathematics | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology | Sustainability
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 5, 2011- April 4, 2011.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/32