First page number:
Last page number:
- Volunteer database increased 12% over last quarter. Database now contains 2,471 records.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 52,987 hits per month, with an average of 4,596 pages viewed per month (28% increase in pages viewed).
- Spring training sessions were delivered to 180 community volunteers.
- 1,400 public lands volunteers were recognized during National Volunteer Week.
- Volunteer events were successfully executed in Red Rock Canyon NCA and the Spring Mountains NRA, with 189 community volunteers contributing more than 1,000 hours.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Cooperative Conservation: Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships - Interagency Volunteer Program: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/12