Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- Volunteer database increased 8% over last quarter. Database now contains 2,923 records.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 51,568 hits per month, with an average of 4,985 pages viewed per month (12.4% increase in pages viewed).
- Team charter approved and signed by federal managers and IVP team.
- Volunteer orientation and training in 11 subject areas delivered to 80 volunteers.
- Recognition Banquet and Awards Ceremony recognized 180 volunteers.
- Volunteer event list revised for 2007.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Cooperative Conservation: Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships -- Interagency Volunteer Program: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending December 31, 2006.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/14