Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 494, a 6% increase over last quarter. The database currently contains 6,720 records.
- Website activity increased, recording an average of 108,627 hits per month, an increase of 32% from last quarter, with an average of 12,415 pages viewed per month.
- Two corporations (Whole Foods and The Mirage) were contacted as part of the corporate mobile open house.
- National Public Lands Day was advertised through a daily memo to all 3000+ staff members of The Mirage.
- Preparations for the volunteer recognition banquet continued.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering July 1, 2009 to September 30, 2009.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/26