First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 2% over the last quarter. The database now contains 6,179 records.
- Website activity remains secure, recording an average of 97,141 hits per month and an average of 9,227 pages viewed per month.
- Volunteer fall training has been completed.
- Volunteer spring training has been scheduled.
- The Interagency Volunteer Program supported 21 events.
- The 21 events posted on GON recruited 1,038 volunteers which resulted in 4,680 volunteer hours contributed to helping to protect our public lands.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 1– March 31, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/29