Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- The number of records in the volunteer database increased by 4.96% over the last quarter. The database now contains 7,423 records.
- Results show an average of 1,259 visits per month, and with an average of 3,015 pages viewed per month.
- Get Outdoors Nevada supported 14 volunteer events in a variety of ways. These events utilized 364 volunteers whom contributed approximately 2,414 hours of service.
- Three community outreach events were attended, resulting in 293 direct contacts with 50 names added to the database.
- The automated volunteer orientation training project has been completed and disks have been delivered to the 4 agencies.
- Five volunteer trainings were conducted.
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection
Civic and Community Engagement | Desert Ecology | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Monitoring | Natural Resources and Conservation
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Nevada Interagency Volunteer Program: Helping Hands Across Public Lands – Phase II: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering January 1, 2012 to March 31, 2012.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/38