Cooperative Conservation: Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships -- Interagency Volunteer Program & Cooperative Conservation Program: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2005
Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- 1,289+ records are now loaded into volunteer database.
- 150 volunteers registered for events on the interagency website.
- Three interagency events were successfully completed: April 2 – Red Rock Day at Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area; April 15 – Stewardship Saturday at Moapa Valley National Wildlife Refuge; June 4 – National Trails Day at Spring Mountains National Recreation Area.
- 25 interagency volunteer events are identified for year-two.
- Volunteer recognition program is underway.
- Volunteer training program syllabus is under development.
- Potential funding sources are identified (grants).
Environmental management; Interagency coordination; Nevada – Clark county; Voluntarism; Volunteer workers in environmental education; Volunteer workers in environmental protection; Volunteers – Training of
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Policy | Environmental Sciences
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Cooperative Conservation: Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships -- Interagency Volunteer Program & Cooperative Conservation Program: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending June 30, 2005.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_outdoors_nevada/8