First page number:
Last page number:
During the past three months, the focus of the university’s efforts has included the following highlights:
- Progress was made on three projects to meet SNAP strategic messaging needs: an anti-litter exhibit; a volunteer restoration program with educational components; and activity stations to tell the story of Lee Meadows restoration efforts.
- Interpretive planning is underway for Mountain’s Edge Explorer’s Interpretive Trail.
- A Spanish class tailored to meet the communication needs of environmental educators and interpreters will be offered January 2008.
- Forever Earth was scheduled for 15 days and benefited 411 individuals.
- Eight Discover Mojave Outdoor World events were conducted for 102 participants.
Curriculum planning; Environmental literacy; Environmental sciences – Study and teaching; Nevada; Outdoor education
Education | Environmental Sciences | Science and Mathematics Education
Environmental Education Strategy for Nevada
Education in the Environment: A Strategy for Continued Interagency Outdoor Education Programming: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Ending November 30, 2007.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_education_reports/11