First page number:
Last page number:
- With Board approval, the next phase of the Don’t Trash Nevada marketing campaign began.
- The Hector’s Helpers program with the Clark County School District began curriculum development.
- The team participated in the strategic planning process for Keep Las Vegas Beautiful.
- The team met with the Education Director of Keep America Beautiful to begin the process of developing a statewide program.
- The team continued to develop the GIS database.
- A total of 15 clean-up events were conducted this quarter.
After-school programs; Advertising, Public service; Environment – Study and teaching; Interagency coordination; Litter (Trash) – Prevention; Nevada; Voluntarism; Volunteers
Advertising and Promotion Management | Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Natural Resources and Conservation | Sustainability
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Quarterly Progress Report, Period Covering April 5, 2010 – July 4, 2010.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/26