Public Lands Institute
Las Vegas (Nev.)
First page number:
Last page number:
- A meeting of stakeholders across Nevada was held to explore the potential for statewide collaboration on litter and dumping issues.
- Website activity for the first three quarters of the year averaged 1,122 hits per month, with an average of 1,927 pages viewed per month.
- The team attended 12 community outreach events resulting in 2,154 direct contacts and 324 new mailing list records.
- The Take Pride in America (TPIA) in Southern Nevada completed a total of 41 volunteer events contributing a total of 10,779 volunteer hours.
- The TPIA team filed a no-cost extension to SNPLMA and received an extension until December 31, 2011.
- The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and UNLV extended the task agreement until December 31, 2011.
Interagency coordination; Litter prevention; Nevada; Pollution prevention; Recycling; Voluntarism; Volunteers
Civic and Community Engagement | Environmental Health and Protection | Environmental Sciences | Natural Resources and Conservation | Physical Sciences and Mathematics | Social and Behavioral Sciences | Sociology | Sustainability
IN COPYRIGHT. For more information about this rights statement, please visit http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC/1.0/
Rees, M. N.
Take Pride in America in Southern Nevada: Annual Progress Report, Period Covering January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011.
Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/pli_litter/30